As you know Evasi0n 7, first ever iOS 7.0 to iOS 7.0.4 jailbreak was released silently by team Evad3rs. Evasi0n 7 supports untethered jailbreak for each and every iDevice which runs on iOS 7. Here is the step by step guide to perform the whole process of the jailbreak on your iDevices.
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4th Gen and iPad Air
- iPod touch 5th generation
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum).
- Latest iTunes installed if you’re running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Note : Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
Step 1. First of all disable Touch ID on iPhone 5S and Passcode on other iDevices.
Step 2. Download Evasi0n 7 from the official website by clicking here.
Step 3. Now make sure that you have closed iTunes and Xcode, connect you iDevice and launch Evasi0n tool you downloaded earlier.
Note: on Windows you have to click with the right mouse button on the application icon and from the drop-down menu select “Open as administrator”.
Step 4. Wait until Evasi0n recognize your iDevice, once you see your iDevice in Evasi0n window just hit the Jailbreak button.
Step 5. Sit back, relax and watch the whole process. It may take 2-5 minutes. Make sure you do not open any other program on your computer while jailbreaking is being done.
Step 6. After a few minutes the device will reboot itself. Don’t disconnect from computer and unlock the screen, you’ll find a new icon on the Home called “Jailbreak” Press it once and wait for the completion of the Jailbreak.
Step 7. When the procedure is complete, the computer will show the “Exit” button. Your phone will reboot itself, don’t do anything and wait for up to 5 minutes.
Step 8. That’s it, unlock your phone and you’ll see Cydia on screen.