We are getting too many queries where iPhone, iPad is stuck in boot screen after Evasi0n iOS 7 Jailbreak. Someone just asked “ My iOS device is stuck on a boot loop/Apple Logo. Please Help”. So i decided to write a new post on this issue.
The simplest thing to do here is to force a reboot (Holding down the the Power+Home button) for 10 Seconds.
- Hold down the sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously.
- Let go when the Apple logo appears and the iPhone is booting up.
For most cases abovementioned trick works smoothly, but if it doesn’t work for you try DFU restore. You can restore your iPhone through the DFU Mode. First put your iDevice in DFU mode using following instructions.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Turn iPhone off.
- Hold power and home together for 10 seconds (exactly).
- Release power but keep holding home until the computers beeps (observed on a PC) as a USB device is recognized.
- A few seconds later iTunes should detect your iPhone.
- iTunes should tell you that a phone in DFU is connected. You can now restore your phone to 7.0.4.
NOTE : It may take a few attempts to get your iPhone into DFU mode.
Once your iDevice boots normal, take care of these extra measures before attempting to jailbreak again.
- Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo. So restore your iDevice to stock iOS 7.0.4. with iTunes first.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer while jailbreak is done.