Step by step instructions to downgrade iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6 for iPhone 5 & iPhone 4S.
If you are one of those users who have upgraded their A4 devices to the latest version of Apple’s mobile operation system and now looking forward to downgrade back to iOS 6 for jailbreak, you are in luck. You cannot use your saved SHSH blobs on any A5+ device they are (currently) useless.
Download Required :
- iOS 6.1.4 for iPhone 5 (Download from Here)
- iOS 6.1.3 for iPhone 4S (Download from Here)
- Latest version of iTunes (Download iTunes)
Step 1 : Launch iTunes
Step 2 : Put your iPhone in DFU mode using following instructions.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Turn iPhone off.
- Hold power and home together for 10 seconds (exactly).
- Release power but keep holding home until the computers beeps (observed on a PC) as a USB device is recognized.
- A few seconds later iTunes should detect your iPhone with a complete blank screen.
Step 3 : Once you receive a message in iTunes that your iPhone is in recovery mode, press OK then select your iPhone from the list of devices in iTunes.
Step 4 : Hold down the Alt/Option key in Mac or Shift key in Windows and click the Restore iPhone button.
Step 5 : Now locate the appropriate firmware file you downloaded earlier and click the Open button.
Step 6 : That’s it! now iTunes will automatically restore/downgrade and after about 10-15 minutes, your device will be restored to iOS 6.