We have received many comments form our readers complaining about the iPhone / iPad / iPod stuck on Apple logo while booting. Every time you turn it on it goes back to the apple logo. Root cause behind this problem is, installing an unsupported / out-dated tweak from Cydia or number of other reasons.
Here we have two tricks to solve your problem. First one may or may not work for you but second one will definitely work for you. However we suggest you to attempt method one at least 5-10 times.
Method One (Doesn’t require firmware restore)
Don’t Panic!!! If you are patient, you will have your phone working in about 15 mins. You needn’t to do a restore, I mean “just how it was before it went to the apple logo”. I have been through this at least 10 times. With more than one iPhone, and with many different firmwares.
- Hard reset. (hold down home & power button till phone turns off)
- Open up iTunes on your pc/laptop.
- Hook your phone up to your computer with USB cable.
- Wait to see if iTunes recognizes your phone. (iTunes will sound if so, and then you will not need anything else, it’s booting up)
- If it doesn’t recognize it, unplug your phone and hard reset again.
- Try hooking up your phone to wall charger.
- Repeat steps 1-6 until it boots up.
Method Two (Require firmware restore)
In any case if method one is not working for you, try this method and you’ll break the Apple logo loop mode for sure. This method requires a DFU + iTunes restore.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Turn iPhone off.
- Hold power and home together for 10 seconds (exactly).
- Release power but keep holding home until the computers beeps (observed on a PC) as a USB device is recognized.
- A few seconds later iTunes should detect your iPhone.
- If the Restore Logo is present on the screen, you are in Recovery Mode, not DFU.
- Now restore your iPhone to iOS 6.1 and try to jailbreak your phone once again.