Last night team Evad3rs released evasi0n jailbreak to mass public. Though evasi0n is claimed to near perfect, yet some of us are facing some issues during and post jailbreak. Some of us are keep getting iMessage failed error, where dialogue box suggest to update date and time settings.
For some it has happened that after the jailbreak of the iPhone time has moved back an hour. We do not know what caused this problem and how to avoid it, but it is easily solved:
- Go to Settings> General> Date and Time
- Deactivate and activate the “Auto”
- That’s it.
Also check :
- Fix iPhone Stuck at Patching Kernel after Evasi0n Jailbreak
- Fix iPhone, iPad Stuck on Apple Logo after Evasi0n Jailbreak
- Fix Weather App Problem after Evasi0n Jailbreak