The evad3rs, new jailbreak team by Musclenerd, Pimskeks, Planetbeing and Pod2g released iOS 6.1 jailbreak solution as Evasi0n. Latest tool will work on all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running on iOS 6.0, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2 and iOS 6.1, but you must make sure that these operating systems have been installed using iTunes restore function and not an OTA Software Update directly from iDevice’s.
Hackers said they can not test a corresponding jailbreak an iDevice that was OTA updated to iOS 6.1, so if you did OTA update, you may be able to jailbreak using Evasi0n but you may have problems during or post jailbreak (Details here).
Untethered jailbreak solution will work on all platforms i.e. Mac OS X, Linux or Windows , but if you have Windows 8 installed, you may expect to have problems. Finally, we strongly recommend you to backup all data before using jailbreak solution.
Download Links :
- Evasi0n for Mac (Box) (Mega) (Rapidshare)
- Evasi0n for Windows (Box) (Mega) (Rapidshare)
- Evasi0n for Linux (Box) (Mega)
- iOS 6.1 Direct Download Links
Requirements of evasi0n are:
- 5 minutes of your time
- A computer running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.5 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- The device will do jailbreak: iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 6.0 – 6.1 (you can check the version from the menu Settings / General / About => Version)
- The cable connecting the device to your computer
We’ll post step by step instructional guides and video tutorial very soon, so stay tuned with us.