Apple released a minor firmware update for iPhone 5 and iPad mini. Latest update brings iOS to version 6.0.2, the main feature of iOS 6.0.2 is to fix a critical problem while connecting to Wi-Fi networks.
iOS 6.0.2 Software Update
This update contains bug fixes and Improvements, Including:
• Fixes Bug That Could Impact of Wi-Fi
In the case of the iPhone, the update has a size of 51.4 MB . You can download it by clicking on Settings and Software Update. You can also access the update by connecting your iOS device to iTunes. Following are the direct download links.
- iPhone 5 (GSM) (iPhone5, 1)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA) (iPhone5, 2)
- iPad Mini (Wi-Fi) (iPad2, 5)
- iPad Mini (GSM) (iPad2, 6)