Apple just released a minor update to iOS 6, latest update brings iOS to version 6.0.1. You can download your update via iTunes or directly from your iDevice settings.
This version of iOS solve problems with Wi-Fi networks, the battery life of those with OTA updates, the horizontal lines appear on the keyboard, the LED flash that will not start plus several others.
- That Fixes a bug prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug WHERE horizontal lines across the keyboard may be Displayed
- Fixes issue years That Could not cause the camera flash to go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to Wi-Fi WPA2 encrypted networks
- That year Resolves issue prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in Some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a bug Passcode Lock Which sometimes allowed access to details Passbook pass from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
iOS 6.0.1 can be installed via iTunes or via the OTA update on your iDevice sites through Settings> General> Software Update.
You can download iOS 6.0.1 for your iDevice sites through one of the links below:
- iPhone 5 GSM
- iPhone 5 CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 GSM
- iPhone 4 CDMA
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad 4th-generation (WiFi)
- iPad 3rd-generation (GSM, CDMA, WiFi)
- iPad 2 (GSM, CDMA, WiFi)
- iPod touch 4th-generation
- iPod touch 5th-generation