EasyMeasure, a recently released tweak in Cydia, claim to measure the distance to objects seen through the camera of your iPhone / iPad. According to the developer, EasyMeasure simply aim your iPhone/iPad to any object in your surroundings, and then it display the distance towards that object on top of the camera image. App is easy to use, simply launch EasyMeaures, point to the object and instantly provide all appropriate measures.
Below are its main features:
- Intuitive user interface with 3D graphics engine, and compatibility with the Retina Display;
- Measuring distance, height and thickness of the objects.
- This includes the ability to calibrate the iPhone / iPad for more accurate results;
- The display accurately shows the results of the measurements;
- Possibility to capture a screenshot of the application to use the information acquired in the future;
- Support for metric and imperial;
- Animated tutorial to learn the operation of the application;
- “Dynamic Photos” allows you to analyze and adapt the measures after each acquired image;
- Using the flash for measurements at night.
Recall that EasyMeasures is available on Cydia Store for $ 0.99