SBSettings is now compaitible with iOS 5. Latest release of SBSettings brings many new features, including and most interesting, full integration with the notification center, but if you prefer you can still use the old method and not include the SBSettings in notification center. To enable or disable SBSettings to appear in the notification center, you will have to go to Settings / Notifications and activate it.
Change log :
- Integration Center Notifications or traditional method.
- New Themes.
- Prepared for Retina Display.
- Options exclusive to the notification center.
- Several choices of what you want to show everything, just the icons, etc..
- Now bring an icon on the Springboard, the "more" (more options), but you can hide it.