Apple released latest version of iTunes, just ahead of iOS 5. iTunes 10.5 will be needed to enjoy of all developments of iOS 5 and iCloud. Following is the official list of improvements included in this version of iTunes:
- iTunes in the cloud. Now keep in iCloud iTunes music and programs of television you buy, so they are available on their devices wherever you are, at any time and without any additional cost.
- Automatic downloads. Buy music from any device or computer and download a copy automatically to your Mac and IOS devices.
- Download previous purchases. Re-download at no additional cost, music, television programs, the applications and previously purchased books. Previous purchases may not be available if they are not in the iTunes Store.
- Synchronization with the iPhone , or iPod touch with IOS 5.
- Synchronizing using Wi-Fi . Sync your iPhone or iPod touch with iTunes when both are connected to the same network Wi.Fi.
You can update using the Software Update tool that Apple provides, or directly from the iTunes website.
Link: iTunes 10.5