Apple just released an update for all iOS devices, latest release brings the iOS to version 4.3.4. iOS 4.3.4 only closes a security problem that allows jailbreak or some malicious actions. If you are not interested in jailbreak you can update, otherwise do not update because the update does not add anything, just closes the security hole, so you can not jailbreak. If you want to close the security hole in iOS 4.3.3 than install PDF patcher 2 from Cydia, the result is the same.
Following are Download links for iOS 4.3.4:
- iPhone2,1_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw (iPhone 3GS)
- iPhone3,1_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw (iPhone 4)
- iPad1,1_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw (iPad)
- iPad2,1_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw (iPad 2 WiFi)
- iPad2,2_4.3.4_8K2_Restore.ipsw (iPad 2 3G+WiFi)