Guide to Jailbreak iOS 4.3, 4.3.1 With Redsn0w | Untethered
The Dev-Team has just released a new version of redsn0w, which brings us to version 0.9.6rc7 , which allows you to untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, iPad 1 & Apple TV 2 (Black), no luck for iPad 2 users.
- iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running on iOS 4.3.1 or 4.3
- Latest version of iTunes (download here)
- iOS 4.3, 4.3.1 IPSW saved on your computer (download here)
- Redsn0w (download here)
- Create a folder on your Desktop named ‘iHackintosh’ and place all required files you downloaded earlier.
- Launch RedSn0w and select the file. ipsw firmware 4.3, 4.3.1 by clicking the browse button, and after that the program will identify the firmware and start a quick process (requires Internet connection).
- Select “Install Cydia” and then click again on Next (you can also choose whether to install the custom logos or less).
- Now turn off your iPhone but make sure it is still plugged in to USB port. If you satisfies this term then click next to proceed, next step is to put your iPhone in DFU mode.
- To put your iPhone in to DFU mode follow the onscreen instructions, as follows Hold the Power button for 3 seconds, Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds, then release the Power button and continuing holding the Home button until your iPhone is in DFU mode.
- If every thing goes well and you successfully put your iPhone in DFU mode, then the following screen will appear otherwise you will be prompted to do from Step Four.
- That’s it after 5 to 8 minute of process you will get your hands on a Jailbreak iDevice.
Stay tuned with us for your daily dose of iPhone news, You can join us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, you can also subscribe to our free once in a day e-mail news letter to get all the latest updates on Apple related hacks and news directly in your Inbox. Which will provide you with all the news before anyone else knew about it.