Chronic Dev team released Greenpois0n RC5 untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1 We already posted a guide to Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS iOS 4.2.1 with Greenpois0n RC5 and we are getting random complaints from random users. We’ll post those problems with their solutions in this post, if you have any problem or solution then please share with us in comment section.
Some Tips :
- Turn off your auto-sleep or auto lock.
- iPhone unlockers are advised to stay away and wait for pwnage tool release.
- If you are already running on tethered jailbreak then restore to fresh iOS update before attempting the jailbreak.
- Problem : I got stuck in "Greenpois0n initialized", retried, re updated. It remains the same.
- Solution : open "terminal", type SUDO, open Greenpois0n as "Show package contents", go MacOS folder & drag greenpois0n to terminal & hit enter and check the logs in terminal. / Via iSurenix /
- Problem : My iPhone / iPod is showing blank (black) screen after jailbreak, iPhone / iPod is still in DFU mode after applying jailbreak.
- Solution : Leave your iDevice for two minutes, now press and hold both power and home button at the same time for 10-15 seconds until your iPhone / iPod boot as normal.
- Problem : Greenpois0n loader is crashing when I install Cydia, I am unable to install cydia via greenpois0n loader.
- Solution : For those having trouble getting Cydia via the GP Loader, just let redsn0w install it (don’t choose the Monte option) / Via MuscleNerd /
For more news on this project or other stuff Make Sure to subscribe to our free once in a day e-mail news letter to get all the Latest updates on Apple related hacks and news directly in your Inbox. Which will provide you with all the news before anyone else knew about it. You can also join us on Facebook and Twitter.