Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS iOS 4.2.1 with Greenpois0n RC5 : Guide
As you know Chronic Dev team released the untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.2.1, you can Download Greenposi0n RC5 to Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1. This version of Greenpois0n is as simple as GeoHotz BlackRa1n but for the moment it is available for Mac only. Following are the instructions to jailbreak your iPhone 4 and 3GS already running on stock iOS 4.2.1
- Greenpois0n 1.0RC5
- iPhone 4 / 3GS already running on stock iOS 4.2.1
- iPhone unlockers are advised to stay away and wait for pwnage tool release.
- If you are already running on tethered jailbreak then restore to fresh iOS update and follow the procedure.
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac, launch Greenpois0n and click the Jailbreak button.
2. Now follow the instructions given by greenpois0n to put your iPhone in DFU mode.
- Click the Power button
- While pressing the power button, also click the Home button
- Release the power button and continue to click Home
3. If every thing goes well, in seconds the program will run the jailbreak and you’ll end up with a new application on the springboard, named Loader.
4. Launch Loader and install Cydia. That’s it
For more news on this project or other stuff Make Sure to subscribe to our free once in a day e-mail news letter to get all the Latest updates on Apple related hacks and news directly in your Inbox. Which will provide you with all the news before anyone else knew about it. You can also join us on Facebook and Twitter.