Yesterday we published that some early adopters of Verizon iPhone 4 tested Greenpois0n RC5 and and they succeed partially. Today Chronic Dev team pushed a Greenpois0n RC5 V4, added support for Verizon iPhone 4 and some other bug fixes for Windows and mac version. Following are the instructions to jailbreak your Verizon iPhone 4.
1. Close all running programs and connect your Verizon iPhone 4 to your computer / mac.
2. Launch greenpois0n to begin the jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 untethered process and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Press and hold the sleep button (2 seconds)
- Continue holding sleep; press and hold home button (10 seconds)
- Release sleep button; continue holding home button (15 seconds)
3. If every thing goes well, in seconds the program will run the jailbreak and you’ll end up with a new application on the springboard, named Loader.
4. Launch Loader and install Cydia. That’s it.