MyOS is a new application which is available from Cydia and promises to enable / disable various functions of iOS devices, like the Multitasking, the Homescreen Wallpapers, the HDR etc. Specifically, through MyOS you can enable / disable HDR, running Multitasking, the Homescreen Wallpapers, the Unified iPod app, the Voice Control and hide if you want the AppStore, the Contacts (contacts) and the Camera app.
Enable/disable These Features:
● Multitasking – Gives you the user the option to turn Apples native multitasking feature on and off at will.
● Homescreen Wallpapers – The ability to enable and disable Apples own implementation of backgrounds in SpringBoard on and off.
● Unified iPod – Whether you like iPod.app on your iPod Touch or having Music.app and Video.app on your iPhone, this gives you the choice.
● AppStore – Don’t like what the official AppStore has to offer, or want to prevent people from using it? this gives the ability to turn off the AppStore.
● Contacts (iPhone models only) – Stand-alone contacts make no sense when you have the Address Book in Phone.app? using this option you can turn it off.
● HDR (Requires hardware camera) – Enable HDR on unsupported devices or disable it from your iPhone 4, the decision is yours.
● GameCenter (iPhone 3G only) – Enable GameCenter on your iPhone 3G.
● Camera.app (Requires hardware camera) – Disable the camera on your device.
● Voice Control (Voice control capable devices only) – Disable Voice Control on all supported devices.
MyOS is available on the Cydia App Store for 0.99