AutoCAD is released on iOS platform with support of all iDevices. The app is called WS AutoCAD and allow us to view the designs and apply small changes are expected but some functions that are detailed. The application lets you view, edit and share files DWG where we want. According to the official note, the application has the following characteristics:
View and work with AutoCAD drawings directly on the IPAD, iPhone or iPod touch. Using the touch interface and gestures iPad or iPhone can view, annotate and revise the drawings, accurately, on the ground. This represents a major change in the way of working to eliminate the need for drawings on large paper.
- Open drawings in AutoCAD DWG WS uploaded online, your free web space.
- See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers and image databases.
- Zoom and Multi-Touch scrolling to navigate more easily with large drawings.
- Tap to select objects and then you can move, rotate or scale.
- Draw or modify forms accurately using the Ortho Snap and modes.
- Add and edit text annotations directly on the device without having to write down on paper.
- Validate the distance measurements in the drawing, while in the actual location.
- Save the changes on your online workspace WS AutoCAD, your drawings are current.
- Share with others their designs directly from your device.
- Work with others in the same DWG file and at the same time.
- See the changes at real time: AutoCAD WS collected immediately the changes made by you and others in the online workspace.
Download link in the App Store: AutoCAD WS