Mysterious iPhone 4G / HD saga is still on the roll, after Engadget (Check here) today was day of Gizmodo. Gizmodo purchased the missing/stolen iPhone prototype a week ago from an undisclosed buyer. Giz posted a complete postmortem gallery and video to prove their claim. First impression of iPhone are very bad in look wise, it’s important to mention here, It’s a prototype piece and we believe that Apple is still working on final design.
Gizmodo found the following hardware features:
- Front camera.
- Better camera (the lens is much larger diameter).
- Flash (physical, of course).
- Micro-SIM as iPad.
- Display Enhancements. It seems that from 960 × 460 reported some time ago from other noises.
- There seems to be a secondary microphone, perhaps to mitigate noise at the side of the headphones.
- Separate buttons for volume.
- Metal buttons for power, mute and volume.
Gizmodo, reports that prototype was running on OS 4.0 before it was locked remotely, with all the functions system. Obviously, recovery is impossible, because every firmware is specific to each model. Once again i hope that the final design is different from this, although the hardware seems very attractive.