Destructor95 our Italian friend is working on a new application for Windows that assist you to choose appropriate guide and tools to jailbreak/unlock your iPhone and iPod Touch. We got the beta version to test and we are pretty impressed by the hard work of Destructor. ToolJail is mini Wikipedia for iPhone/iPod jailbreak. It contains all necessary how to guides regarding jailbreak, unlock, check iBoot, check the MC model, the ECID etc.
Note : It’s not a Jailbreak/Unlock tool, ToolJail only helps you to verify if you can jailbreak or not, if yes ToolJail helps you with proper instructions.
- The operation of ToolJail is very simple, once we started the program click on the Jailbreak Tutorial button from right sidebar, and a new Window with various pull-down menu will appear on your screen
- Select the device type i.e. iPhone 2G/3G/3GS etc.
- Select the firmware version installed on your iPhone / iPod
- Select your iBoot (only for iPhone 3GS) If you don’t know about your iBoot click on How can i know it button highlighted just under the option.
- Confirm If you have saved ECID through Cydia (only for iPhone 3GS)
- Select your computer operating system i.e. Mac/Windows
- iPod Touch 2G should confirm your Model MB or MC
Once you have completed all fields, simply click on "Search" button and a small window will appear in green "You can do the Jailbreak" or red "You can’t do the Jailbreak." If you are eligible for jailbreak you’ll be prompt to click on "Start Guide" and a window will open immediately with step by step guide specific to your situation, allowing you to run the Jailbreak without error.
- Next Section is DFU mode and Recovery mode, here you can learn about how to put your iPhone in DFU mode and recovery mode with real time instructions.
- Third section is for downgrading related guides and information, here you can find how to downgrade your iPhone OS to a lower version.
- Last section is dedicated to important download links for Redsn0w, Pwnage tool, Blackra1n, iPhone Firmware etc. etc.