Some of you might remember that we talked about Cyder before, a software that allows us to manage Cydia straight from our PCs. Now Cyder is updated to version 2.01 and improved. With Cyder you can install apps available in Cydia from your Desktop. So if you don’t have 3G/EDGE or WiFi connection for your iPhone, Cyder is your poison. Cyder is a windows only program that allows us to add various repositories Cydia to download all the applications directly on your computer. We can install a number. Deb in our iPhone with a single stroke, saving so much time.
- Download Cyder 2 —–> Click Here
Features of Cyder 2
- Import Sources rest of your Cydia on your device in Cyder.
- Cydia Auto Setup: iPhone reboot to finish installing the debs.
- Cydia Cache: Install with Mobile Temrinal / private / var / cache.
- AppCake Folder: Launch application after AppCake transfer debs.
- Download and store on your computer the application of Cydia with its dependencies.
- Install on your iPhone or iPod Touch into USB.
- Compatible with the application AppCake (Cydia application that allows the installation file debs)
video in French but easy to understand.