Here @ iHackintosh we care about each and everyone, Many of our followers on twitter reported us to have broken WiFi (not even fixed by resetting), Many reports they don’t have the working WiFI connection etc. etc. So they are not able to install blacksn0w on their iPhone. If you are following us from long you may noticed we published a hack to Unlock iPhone 3G OS 3.0 Without WiFi Cydia Now it’s time for Blacksn0w users sake, Here is the final solution, Blacksn0w RC1 Payload files which are ripped off from my phone and all you have to do is to place these two files on a specific location and reboot your phone. T-Mobile users please make sure to turn off 3G in settings before using any unlocking option. Before getting started read the complete article 2-3 times and follow the procedure with a cool mind.
Offline Unlock Method one required Jailbroken iPhone
- First of all jailbreak your iPhone 3G 3GS 3.1.2 with pwnage tool so you can access file system of iPhone. If you already have a pwned phone then follow the next step otherwise jailbreak first. Follow our previous guide to Jailbreak iPhone 3G 3GS on Windows with custom firmware.
Please note Blackra1n jailbroken phones don’t work with Diskaid until you install AFC2Add from Cydia. That’s why we recommend to jailbreak with pwnage tool. Also please note we can’t publish the custom firmware links so please don’t ask do a google.
- Download and Extract the Blacksn0w to your Desktop. Download here or here, There are two files in the package first is blacksn0w.dylib and second is com.apple.CommCenter.plist
- Download and Install DiskAid Here,Connect your phone to computer and launch DiskAid to explore file system of your phone.
- In disk aid explore /usr/lib/ and place blacksn0w.dylib here, Now and put that plist file in System/Library/LaunchDaemons/ This should be as following.
- Now close the DiskAid and your phone will be unlocked after the reboot. For those who likes to play with .Deb file follow the following tutorial. Both guides are same first is manual and second is automatic. But both works fine.
Offline Unlock Method two required Jailbroken iPhone with SSH access
You can install blacksn0w.deb if you already jailbreaked and SSH your iPhone. If you are looking for an easy guide for How to Access iPhone via SSH on Windows Mac Check this one. Now download the blacksn0w.deb file from here.
How to Install Blacsn0w.deb (Method 1) :
- SSH into iPhone – using WinSCP if your on Windows, Cyberduck if your on MacOS.
- Copy .deb file into tmp folder
- Quit Cydia if its running
- Hit Ctrl+T in WinSCP and run the following command :
dpkg -i /tmp/blacksn0w.deb
- After installation, you can delete the .deb file
How to Install Blacsn0w.deb (Method 2) :
- SSH your iPhone and go to /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall Copy the .deb file there and that just reboot your device. If Auto install folder is not lying in /var/root/Media/Cydia then you can create urself
If you have any question we’ll love to hear back from you on twitter via @ihackinjosh You can also subscribe to our daily free e-mail news letter and keep your self updated with the latest of iPhone community.