Recently i got some comments from my readers that they have no Wi-Fi connection on there home, and someone says his iPhone is not able to detect Wi-Fi signals (maybe hardware problem) and some complaints about crashing Cydia problem so they are not able to unlock their iPhone 3G 3GS on OS 3.1. Please note that this utility is just a replica of Ultrasn0w so it can unlock iPhone with baseband 04.26.08, This tool is a real life savior for those who haven’t a working Wi-Fi connection, Cydia is crashing or their iPhone WiFi is damaged.
The method is same what we used from Cydia, Let me explain how Ultrasn0w works, when we installs Ultrasn0w from Cydia it copies two files first ultrasn0w in /usr/bin, and second is a plist file in /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/. iPhone is still “locked”, firmware is just tricked into believing it’s not. . An example would be when phone starts up and runs code “if(phoneIsLocked == false) doStartphone();” – a patch would simply change “false” to “true”, causing it to run doStatphone() even when it’s locked. If firmware is upgraded/restored, this patch will of course be removed and were back to start again. This type is in the industry considered as a semi-unlock, and only accepted as a last resort if no other way is found (usually, it’s just a temporary solution)
Guide to unlock iPhone 3G OS 3.1 With Ultrasn0w Without WiFi & Cydia :
- Download Ulrasn0w Offline Patch Download Here (UltraSn0w 0.6) or Download Here (UltraSn0w 0.8) and Extract the Downloaded file.
- Connect your iPhone 3G with OS 3.1 Jailbreaked to computer. If you haven’t jailbreaked yet then follow our guides.
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 3G on OS 3.1 Pwnage Tool (Mac)
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS on OS 3.1 Pwnage Tool (Mac)
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS 3.1 on Windows
- Make sure your phone is connected to computer and run the batch file and follow the onscreen instructions. (T-mobile users turn off 3G in iPhone setting before applying Ultrasn0w)
- Now reboot your phone once and if your EDGE or 3G is not working yet then reset network settings once in setting option.