iH8sn0w is about to release updated version of iREB, the latest version iREB 3.1.2 added SHSH Grabber for iPhone 3GS and iPod 3G with firmware 3.1.2 Recently iH8sn0w also issued iPhone 2G and 3G Bundles for PwnageTool. These bundles enable support for firmware 3.1.2 with the currently available pwnage tool. Back to iREB, iH8snow mailed us some screenshots of upcoming iREB 3.1.2 with a little details.
- The SHSH grabber will be updated for the ipt2g (OTB users), ipt3, and the 3GS.
- Sn0wbl0wer is what the ipt2g integration is.
- Also, I released 3.1.2 iPhone 2G/3G bundles for pwnagetool. And I removed the paypal link in iREB because I got my 3GS.
- Sn0wbreeze the windows version of pwnage tool will be available after the official pwnage tool release for firmware 3.1.2
- iREB 3.1.2 will be available tomorrow on iH8sn0w.com
- To follow iH8sn0w on twitter click here
- The principle purpose of iREB is to avoid the error 16xx and 21 of iTunes that usually appear during a restore of custom firmware on windows. Pwnage tool for 3.1.2 is just around the corner and windows user are advised to use iREB while restoring to a custom firmware. Needless to say but we’ll publish the detailed step by step guides as the pwnage tool will be available.
- Snowbl0wer : Snowbl0wer is a iPod touch 2G downgrader, it’s useful for those who just purchased an iPod touch and it is 3.1.2 OOB. With the help of Sn0wbl0wer you can downgrade your firmware to 3.1, 3.0 easliy.
- 3.1.2 SHSH Grabber : I hope all the 3GS user now familiar with the SHSH thingy, if not read the explanation in following screenshot and grab your SHSH as soon as possible.