Last time we published that Apple seeded 10.6.1 software update to developers, and now Apple released the very first Snow Leopard update for home users. The latest update is focused on various issues including support of some Wireless 3Gmodems, DVD playback, Printers compatibility, Some Bluetooth issues, WWAN support and many more. Here is the list of issues fixed by Apple in latest software update.
- compatibility with some Sierra Wireless 3G modems
- an issue that might cause DVD playback to stop unexpectedly
- some printer compatibility drivers not appearing properly in the add printer browser
- an issue that might make it difficult to remove an item from the Dock
- instances where automatic account setup in Mail might not work
- an issue where pressing cmd-opt-t in Mail brings up the special characters menu instead of moving a message
- Motion 4 becoming unresponsiveDownload 10.6.1 Software Update : Just open your Software Update and check for new updates then hit the install button.