Official Dev team confirms that current RedSn0w & Pwnage Tool both are compatible with Snow leopard. So feel free to upgrade your Mac to Snow Leopard. According to Dev team current RedSn0w 0.8 works flawlessly on new Snow Kitty. Purplera1n fans also confirmed that it works fine on Snow Leopard. You can Jailbreak and Unlock your iPhone 2G, 3G and 3GS on SL with RedSn0w 0.8 To download Redsn0w 0.8 click here. Here are the words for Official Dev team Post.
- You can use redsn0w to jailbreak any iPhone or iPod Touch using Mac, Windows, or Linux. For both 3.0 and 3.0.1 firmwares, you should point redsn0w at the 3.0 IPSW. If you see it hang at “waiting for reboot”, just unplug and replug that USB cable.
- You can use ultrasn0w to unlock the iPhone 3G/3GS, or BootNeuter to unlock the iPhone 2G. Both ultrasn0w and BootNeuter are available via Cydia.
- You can use PwnageTool for Mac to create custom IPSWs with pre-installed packages.
Guides for jailbreaking your iPhone2G, 3G and 3GS based on Dev Team tool RedSn0w.
- iPhone 2G Unlock/Jailbreak iPhone 2g OS 3.0 Using RedSn0w on Windows Mac
- iPhone 3G Jailbreak iPhone 3G OS 3.0 With RedSn0w on Windows Mac
- iPhone 3GS How to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS OS 3.0 With Redsn0w 0.8