Joe Hewitt, Developer of Facebook for iPhone tweeted that he completed his work on Facebook 3.0 iPhone app and he submitted the application to Apple for approval. Moreover, said that during the week, the dedicated page on Facebook, will be published new screenshots anticipate that many of the new features of the long-awaited implementation. The major integration of Facebook 3.0 app is allow you to upload videos to their account directly from ‘iPhone 3GS. So now hold your horses and wait for Apple approval and soon will receive a major upgrade of Facebook for iPhone. In his recent tweet Joe announced that he is going to work on version 3.1 very soon “ As excited as I am about 3.0, I am *really* excited about 3.1, which I get to start working on tomorrow. Tonight I can relax.” You can follow Joe Hewitt on his twitter page here.
Hewitt has promised that the new update will be free of these bugs the current version and in addition will have all the features followed The feature list is taken via iSpazio:
- A new main screen divided into 9 sections that allow easy access to various options, research and notifications
- The “News Feed”
- Possibility of creating new photo albums
- Ability to upload photos in each album
- Zoom in photos
- Tagging system simplified
- Album Profile
- Ability to add profiles and pages for the Main Screen
- Also improve the Notifications (with direct links to the comments to respond quickly)
- The messages that we are writing will be saved even if we receive a phone call (or other types of interruptions)
- Ability to upload videos from iPhone 3GS.