Sony VAIO TZ150N is top of the line in just about every way, including speed, power, and appearance. The Sony VAIO TZ150N’s design is what catches your eye to begin with. It’s has a wonderful look that really draws the eye. Unlike a lot of computers today, this one is slim and light. Sony VAIO TZ 150 is based on 1.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Ultra Low Voltage U7500, 1GB, 533MHz DDR2, Intel 945GMS, Sized in 10.9×7.8×0.8 inches (1.2 inches in rear). The VAIO TZ supplies just two USB ports and only VGA for video output, but it still manages to cram in a mini-FireWire jack, an ExpressCard slot, and a media card reader, so overall it’s in the plus column for an ultraportable. Besides the standard 802.11n Wi-Fi, the system also includes an integrated WWAN antenna (the older TX had a flimsy antenna attached to the hinge–this one supposedly is integrated inside), with mobile broadband service (EV-DO Rev. A) from Sprint.
1. Update Your BIOS to latest version.
2. Download iPC 10.5.6 universal final iso and burn it at minimum burning speed.
3. Put your DVD in rom and restart your computer with the DVD in Drive,now you should see Darwin load screen.
4. As counting starts press F8 key and you will be able to have some more option’s.
5. Now type -V and press enter now entered in VERBOSE mode here you are able to see any error if your screen freezes for more than 15 minutes than note last three lines and google them to find out a solution for your problem. If every thing goes fine after 15-30 minutes installation screen appear’s hold your breath we are not quit yet here.
6. On the top a menu bar appears click Utilities >> Disk Utility.
7. Here select the destination drive where u want to install Mac OSX.
8. Now click on ERASE on right hand side and under the format option select
” MAC OSX Journaled Extended ” and click Erase. Now the disk will be erased and mounted once this done you are very near to near to your destination.
9. Now close the disk utility and click on the partition which you created at previous Step.
10. In Customize option select the following patches.
- iPC OSx86 10.5.6 Base System
- (Optional) Language Translations pack of your choice.
- Intel GMA950
- Azaila Audio
- Under Power Management > Power Package and Clamshell
- PS/2 Keyboard Fix (make sure not to select PS/2 Mouse)
- SMBIOS Resolver
11. Now your disk will be checked for consistency than installaion begins. It will take 30-45 minute’s as your hardware.
12 . When it boots up you’ll have noticied that the screen only takes up 2/3 of the screen. To fix this restart the computer and go into BIOS and you’ll see an option for "Screen Stretch", set this option to YES, now when you boot into Leopard you’ll see the correct resolution already selected.
How to make your Ethernet Working.
For Enabling ethernet you have to edit AppleYukon2.kext.
1. cd /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleYukon2.kext/Contents
2. sudo nano Info.plist
3. find <key>Yukon-88E8055</key> and delete all
4. edit <key>Yukon-88E8053</key> to <key>Yukon-88E8055</key>
5. edit <string>0×436211ab</string> to <string>0×436311ab</string>
6. edit <string>Yukon Gigabit Adapter 88E8053 Singleport Copper SA</string> to<string>Yukon Gigabit Adapter 88E8055 Singleport Copper SA</string>
7. Ctrl+O enter and Ctrl+x to exit
8. Repair permissions, rebuild cache:
chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext
chown -R root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext
kextcache -k /System/Library/Extensions
Make sure to go to System Preferences when you want to use it for the first time and click apply.