Apple Seeded Mac OS X 10.5.7 Build 9J56 to Developers.
Mac OS X 10.5.7 development is going on God Speed. last time they seeded Build 9J50 on 15th of April and now restless folks seeded Build 9J56 today 23rd of April. Safari 4 is still the single Known Issues as Safari 4 Beta only installs on Mac OS X 10.5.6. A closer look at Seed Notes shows another five fixed issues with AFP volumes, Bluetooth stability and crash reporting and logging. As usual the seed notes are published by Word of Apple once again check complete Seed Notes here.
World of Apple also Indicates the release sequence of Mac OS X Leopard with a table.
The Table states the last three updates were released on Mondays. Do Apple continues the legacy remember another Monday is coming soon and Seed notes of latest build indicates it is very stable to release.
: Seed Notes of Mac OS X 10.5.7 Build 9J56 :
- Safari 4 Beta only installs on Mac OS X 10.5.6.
General Focus Areas
- Directory Services
- Flash Player
- Help Viewer
- iDisk Synching
- Managed Client
- MobileMe Synching
- Parental Controls
- Screen Sharing
- Time Machine
- USB & Flash Drives
Areas of Change
- Fixed an issue when a process is killed or crashes while using AFP
- Bluetooth compatibility and stability fixes
- Crash reports missing application’s short version info fix
- Crash log file missing machine’s name fix
- Fixed an issue with Personal File Sharing where an AFP volume was not a valid Time Machine backup disk