How to Bypass Firewalls Restrictions using Proxy Servers.
Firewall are used to block websites, IM Tools, and Social Media Networking. Most network administrators at work, university or school deny access to certain websites, instant messaging or social networks such as facebook, myspace or orkut with a firewall or proxy server.All your Internet communication passes through your network’s firewall, so it’s a great place to monitor and restrict access. How complex or restrictive it is largely depends how tech savvy your IT department is.As MySpace.com is now so popular, many schools now completely block MySpace to keep kids from socialzing online and to sidestep any controversy. Since MySpace is just a website like any other, this method should let you access MySpace freely around most firewalls.
First Method : Proxifier is a software that will allow network programs that do not support working through proxy servers operate through a SOCKS or HTTP proxy server or a chain of proxy servers.With Proxifier you can work with any Internet clients (browsers, ftp, ICQ, IRC, Kazaa, telnet, ssh, video/audio, games…) from network that is separated from Internet by a firewall (only one open port is required).
Bypass firewall, tunnel connections through HTTP and SOCKS proxy servers :
· Run any network applications through proxy server; no special configuration is required for the software.
· Access the Internet from restricted local area network through a proxy server gateway.
· Bypass firewall restrictions (connect to restricted ports).
· Use three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP.
· “Tunnel” the entire system (force all network connections in the system work through a proxy server).
· Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
· Use flexible Proxification Rules.
· Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
· Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
· Use NTLM authentication on HTTP proxy
· View information on current connections (addresses, rate, data transfer, connection time, etc.) in real-time.
· View information on bandwidth usage as a colored diagram in real-time.
· Maintain log files.
· Log incoming and outgoing traffic.
· Get detailed reports on network errors.
Second Method : Below is a list of the most reliable proxy server list providers online. Providers online do not refine the proxies and most of the proxies are either dead, transparent, open or insecure.
- Fresh Anonymous Proxy List
- Fresh Proxy List
- Proxy List
- Free Public Proxy Servers
- Public Proxy Servers
- Online Checker
- Samair Proxy List
Using Proxy Server with Browsers
For Internet Explorer:
Tools –> Internet Options –> Connections –> Lan Settings
Check ‘Use a Proxy Server for Your LAN’ and enter the address and port of your proxy server.