How to Hard Reset your iPhone/iPhone 3G
Some time it takes a bit long to get response from your iPhone,Some time’s iTune refuses to sync or crashed during syncing most usually after the Firmware update,Some time iphone become sluggish after using two or three months if you are also facing these kinds of problem then go for hard resetingg your iPhone as described below.
Apple Support documented how to perform a reset. However, note that resetting the iPhone or iPod is not the same with restoring the iPhone or iPod. Restore will erase and wipe out completely all information and data that contained inside the device,
- Press the sleep/wake button and the home button simultaneously for more than 12-15 seconds, ignore the “Slide to power off” and keep holding.
- The iPhone would go blank after few seconds and would automatically shut down.
- Wait for ~10 to 15 seconds and then turn the iPhone back on by hitting the sleep/wake button.
- You should now see the Apple logo, your iPhone is restarting and thus booting up.
- Your iPhone will now reboot. Hard Reset process is complete.