Adobe released an update patch for Photoshop CS4. Version 11.0.1 for Mac version. The new update will resolve several issues that resulted in slow performance of the program, the pen barrel rotation with Wacom tablets not working properly, and problems with the program crashing when either pasting formatted text or dealing with corrupt font.You can download the update patch at the link given below. the update is sized at 33.1 MB. Photoshop is most powerful photo editing software used by professionals around the world on both Mac and PC.
How to Install Adobe Photoshop CS4 11.0.1 Update for Mac OS X.
1. Disable all virus protection software.
2. Ensure that the folder on your hard drive containing Photoshop is named “Adobe Photoshop CS4.”
3. Double-click the “Adobe Photoshop Updater” application. If the updater reports that it cannot find the application to update, uninstall Photoshop CS4, and then reinstall the application (using the default folder name “Adobe Photoshop CS4”). To uninstall Photoshop, navigate to the “Applications/Utilites/Adobe Installers” folder and run “Add or Remove Adobe Photoshop CS4” to remove the original installation of Photoshop. Once the removal is complete, reinstall Photoshop, and then run the updater.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions.
The most significant fixes in the Photoshop CS4 11.0.1 update include the following:
• A number of issues that could cause slow performance have been addressed.
• Pen barrel rotation with Wacom tablets now works correctly.
• Photoshop now correctly recognizes 3D textures edited by a plug-in.
• The quality of the results of Auto-Blend Layers (Stack Images) has been improved.
• A problem that could result in a crash when pasting formatted text has been fixed.
• A crash that could result from a corrupt font no longer occurs.